Sunday, July 29, 2007

Soon in coming!


Okay, so I only have 2 days left here in Goshen and then it's off to Mexico! I think that maybe now would be a good time to start packing.....dontcha think? Yeah, I'm thinkin so......I hope to get on that here shortly. But in the mean time, I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to post pictures on my blog while I'm there (thus the "test" photo). I signed up for the flickr account thingy but then I realized that my pictures will then be available to anyone and everyone, that has flickr, to see. But then again, even random people that just happen across my blog page will be able to see my pictures....so I guess that wouldn't be too different, now would it? So, I guess I am just rambling but if anyone out there has any great suggestions, I would appreciate it greatly! I'm not too much of an internet guroo (sp?) but I wanna learn! :) Thanks so much to everyone with prayers and finances and all! God has provided almost all the funds I need and I am feeling much more at peace about going! Yay! Alright, well I will leave it at that for now and hope to be back here before long! Good night all!

Karisa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Karisa,

We've lost a bit of touch on Facebook, but no worries! You should post good pictures here definitely, and then keep an album on Flickr - I think others can see them too, but I've never had a Flickr account so I'm not sure.

Have an awesome trip!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Linc, I will try my hardest to have an awesome trip! :) Pray pray pray! hehe! We need to keep in touch for sure!

Anonymous said...

Doh! You're leaving today!

Have a good trip! Yeah, sorry I lost touch a bit too. But I'll definitely be praying for you, and look forward to your updates. Praise God too that He answered prayer and provided all you needed!

Yeah, don't use flickr, just use your blog or FB instead.

Have a safe flight!

Josh

Leigh-Ann said...

i wuv you karisa

Leigh-Ann said...

you can post pictures on flickr and set them to private or for just family/friends (me please) to see them... let me know what your user name is... hopefully not as looooong as this blogs... lol, just teasin ya!