Sunday, September 9, 2007

Eeeekk!

I know, I know, it's disgusting to see into my mouth like this, but I've gotta keep it interesting, right?! :) So, anyways, the reason for showing you inside my mouth is to see that my back wisdom tooth is finally making it's way into my mouth! Geesh, it was hurting back there (for quite some time now) and so I kept looking but never saw anything. Well, the other day, when it was hurting, I took a close look (and I felt it) and my tooth is coming in. It appears that it's just the last corner that's finally making it's way through, but oh how one corner can hurt! And now, the other side of my mouth is feeling the same way!! Man oh Man! I can't imagine how babies feel when theirs are coming in, in front, and those sharp dagger like ones! OUCH!
Here's just another pretty picture to get that first one out of your mind! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is why God made it so that most of our teeth come in when we're too young to remember the torture that it is. : )