Thursday, September 20, 2007

Little baby on the way!

So it's about 7:05pm on Thursday evening and Iris and Andrew should be home any time now, with the baby of course! Grace had to stay an extra day due to the fact that she was not really eating (and therefore needed to be fed by a tube) and that she needed a bit of oxygen to help her breathe! But today the Doctor pronounced her good to go (as far as I know, anyways) and they are on their way home! I still cannot even imagine how small she is going to be because she was born at just under 5lbs and newborns always lose a little bit of weight at the beginning (and I'm assuming that she especially did, due to the lack of eating) so she could be even smaller now! And my niece, Joelle, was born at over 8lbs so she NEVER seemed tiny! lol! This should be interesting, that's for sure! But I'm excited to see her and don't worry, I will get some pictures on here real real soon so that y'all can see her too! So, hang tight and they'll be here soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No colourful text? Forget it! ;P But the pictures were nice. That cat 'Princess Buttercup' is cute. Hannah named it, I take it? That was an alright story about the outhouse. Definitely not something I'd want to do! And Josiah holding up his shoe is super cute!

Good to hear that Grace was allowed to go home and was doing better!

Anonymous said...

Oh good! So is Grace eating now I would assume??? I can not wait to see what she looks like. You are all still in my prayers, especially that tiny baby! Love ya!