Friday, September 28, 2007

Yesterday!

We went out last evening to take family pictures of the Bornman's. I took my digital camera along too and snapped a few with it but the better pictures (I hope) are on my good, film camera
It was a gorgeous night and so I couldn't resist some scenery photos! Clouds here, in San Juanito, like I've never seen before!
Aww, here's the lovely family now! And like I said, I'm hoping that even though I missed Andrew's glasses in the pics, my good camera will be much better! I hope!
Josiah was NOT wanting his picture taken for some reason but we snapped this decent shot of the brothers! cuties!
And here's Hannah, pretty as a princess! :)



In case you were unaware, I only have 2 more days left here until I fly home. I fly home on Monday (October 1) so if you would like to pray that would be great! Pray for safety as we travel from here to Chihuahua City (to the airport)- Andrew is driving me and it's a 4 hour, 1/2 the way mountainous, drive. Then I fly from Chihuahua to Houston, Texas and then from there to Ohare where my mom and sis will be picking me up to drive me the 3 hours back home. So, again, praying for safety and that my planes would all be on time and running smoothly and that I would be able to sail through customs in Houston and not miss my next plane (cause I don't have much of a layover there) and that all my luggage would make it back safely, as well, and at the same time and place as myself! :) Thanks so much guys! I really appreciate everyone's prayers during my time here! It helps so much! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The city is called Chihuahua City? How awesome is that?

Have a safe/fun flight home! Definitely will pray for you!

beautiful feet said...

will definitely be praying for your flights home! enjoy your last day or two.. :)