Saturday, September 1, 2007

Then there was MORE!!

After ice cream we went to the grocery and got a bit more junk food. Oh, but junk food is such good food! :) They shared a juice and a small bag of chips. Oh, look at me on the first day of Leigh-Ann's "going healthy month" I pig out on junk! So bad! But it's been SOOOOO long that I just had to! :)
Today, for the first time since I've been here, I got a no calorie pop. Granted, I've only had a few pops, at all, since here (and 2 of those was when I was sick and were to try and make my stomach feel better). So, this just might become my new drink of choice. MIGHT. I am a diet coke/pepsi addict but as we all know, I've given it up while here (for lack of ability to get it plus it just doesn't taste the same here in Mexico). I love that whole nutra-sweet/aspartame taste that diet coke or diet pepsi has! I love it! Coke Zero isn't made with nutra-sweet so it doesn't have that same taste but it's still dark and fizzy and may have to get me by, in a pinch! :) We'll see!
And here's the new beauties that I got today (when we went shopping!)! :) Thanks to Heather and Carla (who sent me money in their birthday cards that they sent along with me) I have some nice new pretty shoes! I love them! And only $17! What a steal! :) I won't be breaking these in while in Mexico. That'll have to wait till I'm home. They're just too pretty! :) Thanks Heather and Carla!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey chicky, it's "anonymous chicky" i'm am so sorry for not sending you something for your birthday!!!!! I can't even believe that I missed it!!!! I'm slacking! :( Thanks for forgivin me. I do like all the pics. Josiah must think a lot and do, instead of talking. He seems to be serious indeed. Tomatoe juice would have helped the skunk stink,but maybe it's too expensive of a commodity. I'm glad the smell is getting better. Tell Hannah that I liked her hat from the ice cream adventure pics. The quotes of the day made me LOL and I'm in the library. OOPS! I tried to laugh quietly,but that's hard to do. Nobody kicked me out!!! We had a girls night out last night at Jaimes'. When I tasted her cooking, I told her John was an idiot. I wish I would refrain from spontaneous outbursts sometimes, but she took it ok. We talked about what you want to do when you come back!!!! Carla was taking pics to send to you. Don't be afraid of the drinks in our hands, they weren't as bad looking as what you might think. I didn't tingle very much and i stayed lauging and joking the whole time,except when we were just chatting, then i was appropriately subdued. Keep up the good work w/the blog. i think i'll need lessons on how to do this. Take care,your friend,"Janet"