Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beautiful views on my 27th!!

Hey everyone! We just got home(about an hour 1/2 ago) from a great or "lovely" (as the English would say it) day out!! I must say this day turned out MUCH better than I expected! I don't normally enjoy my birthdays much at all, but I've been trying to be better about it. This morning I thought it was going to be quite hard to have this birthday away (even though I always say how I enjoy "traveling" for my birthday) but it turned out quite nice! We had the bible study this morning like normal but no one showed up, which I think was a blessing from God to ME because then that meant that we could leave earlier and therefore do more fun stuff TODAY for my birthday (instead of tomorrow like it was going to be)! So, we first went to Creel (a nearby town, about 30 minutes away, that is a little touristy town- but probably not touristy in the sense you would think normal for a touristy town in the US- but anyways) to eat lunch! YUMMY! It was good and I had a hamburger and fries (I've been craving some good ol' fashion junk food for 3 1/2 weeks now!)! :) Then after that we drove about an hour further to Divisedero (the Copper Canyon)! I've been there before but it never gets old! It's gorgeous!!! I mean GORGEOUS!! And of course, once again, the pictures do it no justice, although I did try! I downloaded my pictures onto the computer when we got home and was somewhat surprised to find that I had taken 100 pictures this afternoon (plus almost a whole role on my cannon)! I mean, I know that I'm a picture takin fool but Geesh! :) Anyways, I had a really good birthday and I felt really good, health wise, all day!! Praise the Lord I think I'm finally feeling back to my ol' self again! My OLD ol' self! 27! Man o' man! I know it isn't old but it does feel, more so to me than normal, that it is OLD! :) But oh, well, onward we go! :)

Okay, I have many stories, from the past two "sick" weeks that I have yet to tell you, so I will try to be better at posting one every day! I'll try. :) I hope you all are doing great!! Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i have to say i love you so much!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. You are soo cute did you know that? Anyways i am glad to hear you are back to your old self again. Keep taking pictures. I love them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I miss you! I'll talk to you soon Bye Crystal

Anonymous said...

hello from indiana. We want to wish you the best Birthday ever and we all hope your feeling better and having a great time in Mexico! It sounds like you had a fun time out for your birthday. We all miss you and well see ya when you get home. We love you lots.
Uncle jerry, Aunt Shari, MAtt, April, Abbie, Tony, Crystal, Andrew, Mark, Katy and Alexis

Anonymous said...

Hey guys thanks so much for the birthday wishes! I love you all too! I did have a pretty good birthday, takin in the sights! And eating a hamburger (which has been too long)! :) I am feeling much better too! I would say pretty much back to normal! As normal as Mexico can get, that is! :) So, I don't know who actually wrote this second comment (any hints?) but whoever it is please give everyone a hug and big smooch and hello from me!!! I love you all and I'll talk to you soon!