Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Please Pray!

Hello everyone. This will, unfortunately, be a short post. I just wanted to ask for your prayers because it now appears that I might have the same thing that Josiah has. Today they did a stool sample on him and found that he has guardia(sp?) which is some sort of bug that is like an ameaba but isn't. Until about 2 minutes ago all I had was the horrible cramping pains in my stomach (started this morning after breakfast) but now I have the same that Josiah has. I don't know how I could have gotten it from him though because I've been washing my hands like a crazy person (especially after I change his diaper) but anyways......I would really appreciate if you could pray for us....this is so not fun (I don't know how Josiah's been in as good of a mood as he has been the past 2 weeks) and obviously I'm not much help to the Bornman's when I'm in this state. You could also pray that no one else gets this same thing. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Leigh-Ann said...

will definitely pray!
ameoba=so not good! i know!
love you, hugs (no kisses)...haha.
la