Sunday, August 12, 2007

Emails!!


Oh how I love to receive emails and I decided to take a picture of myself while I was checking my email today. Also I thought it was a good day to do so because I actually have some makeup on and my hair slightly done! :) I may look a bit confused or whatever but that's because I don't seem to receive as many emails as I would like to (yet the few I have been receiving have made me laugh out loud....I have some pretty funny friends!). :) Did I mention that I LOVE to receive emails?! Oh yeah, well I do! And I'm a good reply-er too! (usually) :) Today is Sunday and it's a bit of a slower day. We made some good noddle type stuff for lunch that was pretty good. More Indiana style than Mexico. :) I've had more beans and quesadillas (2 small corn tortillas with cheese melted in the middle) in the past week and a half than I think I ever have! :) The good thing is that I think my system is finally getting used to it... I can only imagine what it'll be like when I return to "normal" food back home. Yikes! But enough with nasty talk............

1 comment:

Leigh-Ann said...

breaking out the tie die are we!?!?!!!!! haha. i will reply to your email tonight. loved it though. :)