Monday, August 27, 2007

Life in San Juanito.

This is an honest to goodness, real billboard wall thingy in San Juanito!! In case you don't know Spanish, the jist of it is this: "Responsibility is the best friend of Sex!" And that little yellow, dancing guy (you figure out what he is)- he's saying "Use me!" My oh my how they advertise here! And a friend of the Bornman's, Suelle, said that, yeah, that's this whole campaign thingy going around teaching people how to be responsible! Interesting stuff! :)
2 of the 4 books that I've consumed within the last week! You may call them smutty Christian novels and I might agree but there no different than all the movies everyone watches all the time! And it's something to do, especially when one is sick for 2 weeks! :) Josh and Linc, these might possibly be what you call "Female ____". I'll give you that on these ones! ha!
This is the what you see now when you look out the windows in the Bornman home. The housekeeper, Zonida, basically told Andrew that he was stupid for not having bars on his windows to protect his home. Well, since I'm here now to help Iris, Andrew has been able to get these made and placed over the windows on the main level. Very interesting view. Kinda like jail but yet not. The nice "country" decorations on them give it a warm feeling! :) lol!
The lucky ducks that got to learn how to do dishes on one of the days I was sick!! :)

2 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

the dish kiddos are cute.
so Tyson's watching Scent of a Woman right now...and no joke, HE KEEPS Saying WHOO-AH! CONSTANTLY! Ask him a q, and his answer is WHOO-AH! I walk by (*snicker*) and i get WHOO-AH!
he's eating Kraft Dinner and smacks his lips---(you guessed it...) WHOO-AH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice view of the outside from the inside. I especially like the fly strip. I haven't seen one of those in years.