Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Diet Pepsi....no mas!

Okay, so some of you may or may not know that I am(was) quite addicted to Diet Pepsi/Coke. Really I wasn't picky, they both did well to feed my addiction. But coming to Mexico I knew that I wouldn't be able to get it very often at all and that it tastes completely different anyways. Well, Kristen (my sis) kept telling me that I needed to stop drinking it before I came down or I'd go through some major withdraw- see her and I have the same addiction and we've gotten off of the stuff before only to get hooked later on down the road. It's some powerful stuff! Some powerful good stuff, that is! :) Anyways, I did not heed to the advice of my wise younger sister and thought I would pay for it when I got here. But you'll be happy to know (Kristen) that I only had to take advil once (or maybe twice) to take care of the headache and I've had not a one since! :) Makes me happy because I drank the good stuff even in Houston on my way here last Wednesday and I enjoyed it quite a lot! :) Now, the only other thing may be that I could possibly be a bit more on the grumpy edge because of the lack of caffeine, but I don't really think so. I guess we'd have to ask those I'm living with if that might be the case.....but I will save that survey for a later date! :) I think though that I am doing great because I've been sucking down the water like nobody's business! Straight from the tap too! Don't worry, Mom, I'm using this nifty little water bottle that has a filter connected to the straw and I could even drink river water out of it and be fine! Iris' parents sent that to me before I came down and boy am I grateful! :) Okay, well I will sign off for now! Later!

Karisa

No comments: