Friday, August 24, 2007

More random pictures

This was that first Sunday when we took a "Sunday drive". Aren't they so cute? I didn't even make them pose like that! It was natural! :)
This is the road to the Bornman's house. It's a very very bumpy one! I feel sorry for Iris when she comes home from having the baby because when I was at my sickest this road only made me sicker!!! :(
Here's another picture (from before I got sick) where I was trying to do some "different" shots!
Ahhh, and here I am before I came to Mexico, with nice clothes on, makeup on, and my hair done, driving in my nice lil' car! I just needed to remind myself that I don't ALWAYS look like I have been looking these past 3 weeks! ha! (I was again trying one of those self-poses) :)

1 comment:

Leigh-Ann said...

that's the money shot!!!! that first photo is BEAUTIFUL! If you ever need to get them a gift, frame that, it's awesome!!!
I love you Karisa!
Lovin all your candid posts. Keepin it real :)