Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just for ol' times sake!

Here's a few more of Leigh-Ann's pictures from our Guatemalan trip, in 2001, with King's Commission. In case you didn't want to look at the whole album, I've picked out a few of my favorites. :) Just click on each one to have a look-see! **Gramms, just click on one of these lines and it will take you to the picture. Then once you're done looking at the picture (and reading the caption) just go up to the very top of the page and click on the green arrow button for "back" and it'll take you back to this page where you can then click on the next line. And then just keep doing that same thing to see all of these pictures. :) Am I making sense or is it as clear as mud? Also, G-ma, look on the "Granny, git ur pen" post cause there's another comment for you! :) I love love love you! MORE!!**

us silly girls

the Guatemalan "boys"- ahh, Danny!! We all loved him!

on the way to the beach- I really rode in the back of this truck for over an hour to the beach!

Leigh-Ann and me in front of all the veggies in the kitchen of the orphanage

kids at a school

all of us girls on our trip

lice? read the caption on this picture. lol!

painting fun at the orphanage

at the hot springs

our whole team

I hope you enjoyed and didn't get too bored with my little trip down memory lane! That was the trip that really stole my heart for the Spanish speaking countries! God started something in me, in Guatemala, that he continues to work out, in/through me!

1 comment:

Leigh-Ann said...

i even enjoyed that, and they're mine, lol.... great tour :) what about poking the bull though?! that was AN EXPERIENCE!
ps. the hotsprings link isn't the right picture.

love you!!!!
LAdra