Monday, August 13, 2007

Mexico after almost 2 weeks.

Peek-a-boo Joelle!!! :)
Samuel and me on our walk yesterday....I know, I know, my hair is whacked but what can I do?!
Yup, I got this close to him at the Elkhart County 4H Fair a few weeks ago!! :)
Just so you know who I'm talking about when I say Taylor Hicks! :)



So, in two days it will be two weeks since I got here and I'm almost running out of things to write, which is craziness because I should be able to write and write and write about things that I do during the day. But I guess part of it is that I seem to do basically the same thing every day. It'll be a little different now that Zonida (the housekeeper) is back to work. She's normally here Monday through Friday from 9am to 2pm, but as you recall she had most of last week off. So, while she was gone I basically got up, made breakfast, cleaned it up (dishes), then made lunch, cleaned it up, had a bit of free time while Josiah slept in the afternoon, then made supper and cleaned it up. Exciting hey? :) Today I went through the baby clothes that have been stored away for awhile to see what we have for the right sizes and what we need and to get them ready to take to be washed. Last night I started reading the book "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldridge. I've already read it a couple of times but thought this time might be a good time to really read read it again. I'm enjoying it thus far. Hmmmmm, lets see. Oh, I keep having dreams about Taylor Hicks! What the heck is that all about?! Maybe it has something to do with James mentioning him in my future as "my newly saved husband, Taylor"! Ha! It's a joke of course, I hope you know that, but that's probably why I keep dreaming about him....nothing bad of course, just he's in my dream and we're chatting. I'm sure they'll stop now. :) Okay, well isn't this just the most interesting blog you've ever read in your life? I'll bet it is!! Let me think here about what else I could tell you about............................

Well Josiah's birthday is on Wednesday and he'll be two and it sounds like we're gonna go fishing in the afternoon/evening and have a sort of picnic. That should be a fun change. They're talking about taking the canoe too so that we can all get a chance to have a "ride" and that oughta be interesting because it's been a long time since I've been in one and actually, when I went Canoe Camping for interterm at Bethany High School my friend and I capsized on the first day and went the rest of the week with a wet tent and sleeping bags! Real fun stuff! So we'll see if I even wanna get into a canoe this Wednesday.....I might just enjoy the views from the shore. Ha! But then again, I've continued to say that I want to go canoeing on the Elkhart River with someone but no one seems to want to go. Anyways, this Wednesday should be a day that is a little bit, good, out of the ordinary for us. I'm sure I'll have much to say about it as well as pictures because Iris says it's a beautiful spot! Yay!

Okay, well before I bore anyone to death I'm going to sign off. I'll try and think of some more creative things to say next time. :) Until then!

1 comment:

Leigh-Ann said...

lol!! i thought taylor hicks came to your house! *dream* ...you shoulda scooped him up! Soul-dra Patrol-Dra!!!! :)