Friday, August 31, 2007

The town of San Juanito

Estetica Unisex means a Hair Salon for both women and men. Maybe I could move to Mexico and work at this salon??? Hmmm....nah, I'll keep my New Image, thank you very much! :) There are lots of salons in this tiny town to choose from, though! :) Another interesting tidbit. I realized the other day, when Iris and I went grocery shopping and drove past probably 8 or 9 other stores before we got to the one we went into, that there are SO many little grocery stores in San Juanito! Andrew said this town is only about 10,000 people. And there is a grocery store on almost every block!!! I asked Iris why that is and she said it's because most people have to walk to where they go so there needs to be grocery stores in every area so that people can have easy access. Makes sense.
I like this purple house! It's so Cheery and friendly, I think!
Here's another cute San Juanito house! If you can't tell it has teal windows, which is my new favorite color!! :)
Here's a little mountain thingy in San Juanito. They have a name in Spanish (Andrew told me) but I forget what it is. Ya know, unless I look at the written word (in Spanish) it is sooooo hard for me to remember how to say it!
A more up close and blurry picture of that same "mountain".

No comments: