Friday, August 17, 2007

Dreary Days.

So I thought I should post a little update on here so that you know what's going on. Yesterday, once again, I spent most of the day in bed and feeling miserable. I don't have so much of the stomach stuff anymore (although I do have it a bit) but it's now more just total weakness and headaches and slight fevers and stuff. I'm not sure what exactly that's all about except for the fact that my body is just fighting like the dickens to get rid of this yuk stuff! I am taking medicine now that will knock out giardia (if that's what I have) and will also take care of any ameoba I might have. So either way I'm covered. Now lets just hope it's not something other than those two things. :) So, I just wanted you to know that I am feeling better than I was but still not 100%. I know that God is healing me and thank you for helping me pray...but I am still not over it completely, so anytime you think about it and would pray that would be awesome!! I appreciate it so much! It's definitely not fun being away from home when you're sick. Well it's definitely not fun being sick, no matter where you are, but away from home (and in Mexico) is even more so not fun! I started to do the dishes today (for the first time since Tuesday morning) and I wasn't even able to finish them because I was so weak that I thought I might pass out. So instead, I took a 2 hour nap (and that was after I had just awoken from a 12 hour, or so, nights sleep)! Jesus help me because I will never make it through the rest of my time here if I continue to feel like this. And I won't be much help to the Bornman's either, which is the reason I came.

So, no fun pictures of anything new that we did, I'm sorry. But hopefully soon. On Wednesday (when I thought I was feeling better) we were at the lake, just past Creel, and I didn't even take out my camera when I was there. It was so gorgeous but that's just how crappy I felt. So unfortunately I don't even have any pictures of that...but I know Andrew took a few so maybe I can scrounge some up one of these days. We'll see.......

Talk to you later,
Karisa

2 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

did you take the medicine i had? the one they called "the BOMB"...

glad to hear you're on "the mend".
big hugs to my girl,
Love you!
LA

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it's the same med...why'd they call it the BOMB? Because it made you explode like one?! :) IF so, it hasn't done that to me. But it sure doesn't make me feel so good. I'll take all the hugs that you're willing to give out, so thanks! :)