Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hannah and her flower! Doesn't this look JUST like the beginning of the show Little House on the Prarie?? Ya know, when the youngest girl, Carrie, is running through the field with a flower?! Crazy stuff! :)
Here's a scene from our walk to the River Royale yesterday! Gorgeous weather, probably (I would guess) about 75 and sunny! Nothing like Indiana right now! I like these temps much better! It even gets down to about 40 at night! Yay!
Samuel with his sunglasses and stick; two necessities for walking to the river! :)
This is the same river bend that Kathy, James and myself walked right across, on dry land, a year and a half ago when we were here. It now has water (which didn't keep the kids from crossing it- it was only about ankle deep where they crossed) because it's the rainy season! Do you remember this river bend, Kathy and James??
Here's the big rock formation thingies that James and I climbed! I couldn't get there this time cause I wasn't so willing to cross the river- as I only have one pair of tennis shoes with me and I was wearing them and who really truly knows what's in that water?! :) You might call me a woos but who cares! :)

1 comment:

Leigh-Ann said...

wow! the skys a lot blue-er there! beautiful! you're like a pretty margarita with that parisol! :)