Monday, August 27, 2007

A little bit less of me?!

I'm smilin this cheesy grin because of the next picture! I sure am getting brave with the pictures of myself that I post...but hey, who cares! Leigh-Ann, you're my inspiration (well God first of course) for loving myself and loving all forms of pictures of myself! Really! So, thanks!! :)
If you can't tell what this picture is about.....well...my jeans are quite a lot looser than when I came! As well as are all of my clothes!! Ha! Of course 2 weeks of sickness can help out with that but also, the Bornman's eat so much healthier than I usually eat at home....lets face it, at home, I eat like JUNK! So, lets see if I can keep this up, even once I'm back in Goshen- fast food heaven!! ha!

3 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

without even reading about that picture, i as thinking your jeans are "too loose"... AWESOME KARISA! Healthy eating is in my future too, I'm ONLY eating healthy food in September! FOR A WHOLE MONTH!!
great pictures girl!!! YOU ARE ROCKIN THE SP's (Self Portraits)!!!
Love you!
LA
ps, did you get my email of how to do blog things?

Anonymous said...

Hey Karisa,

Glad to see you finally came around to my view of "Christian" "romance" novels.

That was a sweet story of the money-changer. You made it sound very dramatic!

So how did you celebrate your birthday? Did I miss that with my skimming :P ?

Glad to see your doing awesome now that your sickness has passed.

Take care, mama sita!

Anonymous said...

Josue! So, is that the new way you're spelling your name now?! lol! Anyways, I'm glad you liked (and actually READ the money changer story)and it just so happens that you DID miss what I did to celebrate my birthday, duh! I can't believe you would have looked at all those pictures with the headings being "Birthday" and not realized what I did on my birthday! Unless you're just gettin me all riled up because you're mean! ???? Which is it, skim boy? lol! Well, if you really want to know what I did you'll just have to take a look-see yourself! :) I am doing much better now that I'm not sick. It's amazing how many things (smells) I thought would always make me sick to my stomach. Like, for the rest of my life! But now, they don't even bother me! It's great to be healthy! :) Did you really call me mamasita?? You know that means "little mama" right? And they don't usually call their mom's by that name! ha! Okay, well I don't even know if you'll read this or not cause with as little as you read on my blog I highly doubt you'd check back where you left a comment. Hmm.... Adios for now!